What to expect as a client
Private coaching sessions, at your convenience
Coaching sessions are 50 minutes and are available to anyone in any time zone as coaching sessions are done by phone or Skype. I can meet Montréal clients in person. I find the best results come when clients commit to regular sessions, every week or two, over at least three months.
- If you take a few minutes to complete my 10-point questionnaire for prospective clients before our first session, I have a head start on understanding you.
You get to talk things over with your very own coach
I wear many hats as a coach and serve as your:
- Coaching sessions are the place to test out your ideas and perceptions (I keep noticing how many people have almost no one to talk with about their work!) and I understand that attentive listening is central to my role.
- As an experienced project manager, I know how to make things happen and achieve specific goals, so I can help you do the same with your work life, home life or a specific project.
- When you map out and implement a career plan you may find yourself in uncharted waters, or even taking risks with your livelihood, and I can help you think out all the pros and cons before you take action.
- Clients often refer to my combination of a “no-nonsense” practical approach to addressing the matter at hand, counterbalanced with large doses of empathy and cheerleading as required.
- If you need something you don’t see here, ask me if I can wear that hat for you.
Lisa, Nutritionist Coach – Montréal
"After working in Corporate America for 15 years, I have been a stay-at-home mom for almost four years. I sought out Coach Minda to help me re-launch my career. For almost a year, we have worked not only on my career goals, but on the many life issues that get uncovered through the coaching process. Minda has a way of helping me find the answers I need so I am able to move forward and focus clearly on what needs to be done in the little “alone” time I have. Despite knowing that a career transition is a long process, it seems to be accelerating faster than I had imagined. I am more motivated to move forward and find it easier now to focus on the key tasks to achieve my goals. Being accountable to Coach Minda is what drives me forward – she is down to earth, rational, quick, positive, intelligent and very experienced in identifying career goals and making them attainable. Minda removes the grey areas and brings in the light. Thanks Minda for being a true help to all aspects of my life." 2014
Read more Testimonials